Chiltren Wispa 100+
This ceiling mounted hoists which has combined the simplicity of the popular 100 Series with a new, aesthetically pleasing design and added safety features is ideal for home or care environments..
- Wispa models allow safe, controlled transfer from a bed, chair, toilet or bathing area at the touch of a button.
- Wispa can make a valuable contribution towards a safe moving and handling policy, helping to avoid back injury.
- All models comply with Medical Device Directives and are manufactured and tested to the requirements of ISO 10535.
- Emergency stop with reset facility – should an emergency arise, this simple feature provides reassurance for both user and carer.
- Emergency lowering – in case of battery failure a lowering device is fitted. Lift motor has a self lock facility – to prevent the user being lowered unintentionally.
- Moving between rooms is also made simple. The Wispa allows easy transfer, as ceiling track can be fitted in most rooms throughout the house.
- Always ready to go, Wispa is easy to charge. Simply return the hoist to the track end to start the charging process.
- 24 Hour emergency call out Service
- 12 months VLC breakdown cover
- 12 months parts warranty