The Flow X is the ultimate curved stairlift and has the ability to fit with ease onto most challenging stair cases, is aesthetically pleasing and comes with 2 years warranty. The ultimate combination of elegance + excellence suitable for curved staircases.
The unique “auto-powered” system used on the Flow X Curved Stairlift has automatic seat adjustment whilst travelling allowing the lift to fit onto the narrowest of staircases. In theory it is possible to install the Flow onto a set of stairs as narrow as 61cm. The Flow stairlft is often used when a conventional curved stairlift is unable to fit and because of the variable speeds which the lift can achieve, it is also one of the smoothest and most comfortable rides that you can get on a stairlift.
Features and benefits of the Flow X include:
- Clean and hassle free installation
- 2 remote controls
- Choice of joystick controls
- Choice of manual and powered swivel seats
- Different rail colours available
- Weight capacity of 125 kg (20 stone)
- Can fit on very narrow staircases
The Flow Stairlift Rail System
The Flow2 Stairlifts single rail system is one of the most technologically advanced on the market. The rail can be installed on either side of the stairs and is designed to stay as close to the staircase as possible.
- Slim fold away design
- Easy to use controls
- Lockable swivel seat
- Manual or Auto Powered swivel options
- 24 hour emergency call out service
- 12 months VLC breakdown cover
- 24 months parts warranty